Saturday 19 April 2014

No more Psychobabble!



No more psychobabble. What's that mean? Well recently, in the opening of the creation of my blog I noted that this blog'll contain most interesting posts in mind, matter, and most things in between. I think it has. 

BUT!

I've still added a few essays that I'd written containing more technical language than I'd care to read if this wasn't my blog. So I thought, if I'm not gonna sit there and read someone else's babble about this and that phenomena in the utmost technical terms, I can't imagine anybody wanting to sit there reading my stuff that are of that nature.

Thus, I've decided. NO MORE PSYCHOBABBLE! This blog was meant for the lay-reader. The everyday John and Susan. I think I've achieved that with over 300 views since I started close to a month ago. Most my readers are from Australia, but I do have others across Europe, the U.S. and Asia-Pacific. 

I thought, I'm gonna try writing to my wife. What's that mean? Well, if my wife can't understand what I've posted then I'm not gonna post it! So essentially, you guys are my surrogate wives when you read these posts. I hope they relate to you as much as they resonate with myself.

So then, what you'll see thus forth are re-written posts that summarise for the 'normal' person what my contentions were in the essays I'd written. I'll also be posting as often as I have the time about exciting psych-related stuff that crosses my mind-frame!

I hope you guys continue to keep tuned and let me know about anything you'd like to see more of, or less of, or just give me your opinion!

You can also follow me on Facebook here.

I'm also on Twitter so follow me there if you guys are users!

Peace and love.

(Also, do with the image above what you will. It's kind of like a Rorscharch inkblot test for the avid blog reader. Each person would relate differently, and I thought it captures the attention of this post)

Image retrieved from:
http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/rawfile/2013/11/offset_WaterHouseMarineImages_62652-2-660x440.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment